[members_clnw] CLNW events next week

CLNW Members members at clnw.org
Wed Nov 11 03:41:32 CST 2009

Hello Lotus fans!

We've got two exciting things going on next week.  On Monday, November
16, the new Lotus Evora will be at Lotus of Portland / Motocorsa (
http://www.lotusofportland.com ).  Starting at 7pm, you can take a look,
sit in it, poke at it, drool on it, etc.  There will also be test drives
on Tuesday - contact the dealer for details.

On Tuesday, November 17, we'll be back at Motocorsa for pizza and
movies.  Arun is providing the pizza, but you will need to bring your
own beverages.  Beer and wine are allowed.

Finally, the club Christmas potluck party will be Tuesday, December 8,
graciously hosted by Don Gayle Crawford.  More details will be coming soon.

Hope to see you there.