[members] More Lotus Racing

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 19:23:58 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    I'm just starting to learn about and follow Alex Job Racing in the American Le Mans Series which races the Lotus Evora (see link below) in the GT Class. It looks like there are only four races left in the season, just past the half way point, the next one being this Sun. at 11:00am on ESPN2. *** Is there anyone in the Club that follows this Series and could keep us up to speed on the basics much like I do with Formula One via the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List? *** Here is another opportunity to get more involved in Your Club.

    http://lotusajr.com/

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky