[members] Upcoming Labor Day Weekend 2012 Events

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 16:35:41 CDT 2012

Knut and other interested CLNW and ELCC Members

    My understanding is that Lockton is just one company that provides Track Day insurance (I did a quick search on google and there are others) and we provided some information about them on our website, however I don't think we are tied in with them or saying you have to use them. If you would like to use them I would go here http://hpdeins.locktonaffinity.com/ and then the "contact us" section and I'm sure they could answer your questions. It is up to each person to take care of there own insurance needs as needed. If anyone has any questions about the Track Day please call Mark Viskov, the CLNW Track Day Coordinator at (503) 641-7693, you must call as Mark does not do computers. Hope this helps.

Mark Velky