[members] Fwd: [Club Lotus Northwest] 1974 Jensen-Healey for sale

Jim Boone jim at unibrain.org
Mon Aug 20 10:45:45 CDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WordPress <wordpress at clnw.org>
Date: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Subject: [Club Lotus Northwest] 1974 Jensen-Healey for sale
To: Webmaster <contact at clnw.org>

I'm not a salesman or a car dealer.  I'm just an old guy with a
weakness for British cars.  I have a 1974 Jensen-Healey that I wish to
sell.  The reason I am writing to your club is because this car has a
two litre Lotus engine and I thought it might be of special interest
to one of your members.  I have replaced the engine and transmission
seals, timing belt, water pump, master cylinder and brakes, set the
valve lash, etc.  It has new tires and is a driver, but is still a
project car.  $4,500.00  Ted Young at H. 503-362-1525 or C.
503-510-8312

--
Jim
jim at unibrain.org