[members] Fw: Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo & Lotus of Portland - Ferrari, Maserati, Lotus Gift Ideas

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 17:33:28 CST 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo <trackday at tonkin.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 2:10 PM
Subject: Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo & Lotus of Portland - Ferrari, Maserati, Lotus Gift Ideas

RTGT.com  (888) 440-1089

Dear Mark,

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Odds are, you know a special someone that would love to accentuate their passion for their Ferrari, Maserati, or Lotus. Maybe that special someone is you.

And now through the end of the month, we're offering some very special Ferrari, Maserati, and Lotus boutique items at a wonderful savings.

Please call or email us for more information at 888.440.1089, or if you would like to place an order. This is just a sampling of what we have to offer. Pickup and shipping options are available.

Sincerely,

Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo
FERRARI EMBLEM LAPEL PIN

 A small item can make a powerful statement. While this has virtually unlimited applications, its preferred home is on the lapel of a finely cut suit.Complete with a felt gift bag.
Standard Price:$29.00
Special: $23

FERRARI EMBLEM KEY RING

 Crafted from chrome and fine enamel work, this key ring will securely compliment your Ferrari's key and whatever else lucky enough to go along for the ride.
Standard Price:$40.00
Special: $32

FERRARI CARBON FIBER WHEEL CAPS

 Looking for a more subtle style for a set of Ferrari wheels without compromising their excellence? This set of four genuine Ferrari wheel center caps in carbon fiber topped with a chrome Cavallino would address that quite nicely.
Standard Price:$495.00
Special: $399

FERRARI TITANIUM WHEEL CAPS

 Harder, stronger, and lighter than steel, titanium is the ultimate metal. This set of four genuine Ferrari wheel center caps takes full advantage of titanium's exclusive characteristics for a statement that is umatchable.
Standard Price:$495.00
Special: $399

MASERATI HATS

Keep your special someone's head warm while allowing them to pay homage to the Trident of Maserati.
Standard Price:$40.00
Special: $32
MASERATI MUGS

 Get your morning started right by filling the beverage of your choice in these print Maserati mugs, complete with blue gift box.Available in 3 styles:GranTurismoQuattroporteFull Maserati Range

Standard Price:$20.00
Special: $16
MASERATI WHEEL CAPS

Give genuine Maserati wheels a special gift of their own with these genuine center wheel caps. Set of four.Available in satin gray, metallic gray, and brushed aluminum.

Standard Price:$50.00
Special: $40
GRANTURISMO FLASH DRIVE

 Transfer files like never before with this 1:69 scale GranTurismo USB flash drive. Compatible with virtually all modern computers, 8gb worth of data will enjoy this stylish drive.
Standard Price:$45.00
Special: $36

MASERATI FLOOR MATS

 The weather outside may be frightful, but your interior will stay delightful with Genuine Maserati All-Season Floor Mats that are snow, mud, and water-proof. A perfect fit and excellent quality for many seasons of protection.
Standard Price:$190.00
Special: $149For everyday protection, Maserati offers carpeted mats with embroidered logos for the Quattroporte, GranTurismo, and GT Convertible.

Standard Price:$200.00
Special: $159

MASERATI CAR CARE KIT

 Designed exclusively for Maserati, the complete Car Care Kit has everything you need to keep your car looking like new. The kit includes eight environmentally friendly products: shampoo, insect remover, wheel cleaner, tire shire, glass cleaner, leather cleaner, leather conditioner, and plastic cleaner.
Standard Price:$100
Special: $79

MASERATI TOUCH-UP PAINT

 Dings and scratches are an inevitable part of driving your Maserati on the streets. But now there are easy to use two-part touch-up paint styluses available for the most popular colors.Those colors include: Nero, Nero Carbonio, Grigio Granito, Bianco Eldorado, and Blu Oceano.
Standard Price:$25.00
Special: $19

LOTUS F1 TEAM RAIN JACKET

 Unisex replica team rain jacket in lightweight 100% nylon and taped  seams. Fold away hood and rubber zip-pull, deep pockets, contrast  insert side panels and a curved drawstring bottom for added protection  against rain and wind. Features also include our iconic black, gold and  red accent colors, team logos and sponsors on the front, back and  sleeves.
Standard Price:$175.00
Special: $139
LOTUS F1 TEAM FLEECE

 Replica team fleece in breathable soft shell high quality 100%  polyester, warmth with perfect styling.  Zip-pull front, pockets and  stand collar, contrast trim, finished  curved back hem for added  warmth.  Features our iconic black, gold and red accent colors, team  logos and embroidered sponsors patches on the front and back.

Standard Price:$174.00
Special: $138
LOTUS F1 TEAM RACE SHIRT

 Replica team race shirt, short  sleeved and casually styled in 100% cotton. Personalized buttons for  front placket and collar with contrast gold color  and red neck tape finish and a useful chest pocket. Features also  include our iconic black, gold and red accent colors, team logos and  embroidered sponsors patches on the front and back.
Standard Price:$159.00
Special: $129
LOTUS F1 TEAM POLO

 Replica team polo shirt, short sleeved in 100% pique cotton.  Details  include contrast gold colored panels on the shoulders and piped side  seam details in iconic black, gold and red accent colors. Team logos  and sponsors patches are represented on the front, back and sleeves.
Standard Price:$87.00
Special: $69

LOTUS F1 TEAM HAT

 Replica team cap in 100% cotton twill with adjustable back clasp for the  perfect fit. Classic styling in contrast black and gold colored  panels, highlight red piping on the visor and LOTUS F1 TEAM logo.  Features include team drivers 9 & 10 numbers along with sponsors  logos-this is the only cap to be seen in this season.
Standard Price:$42.00
Special: $34

LOTUS F1 TEAM UMBRELLA

 Golfing umbrella, automatic opening with metal frame, screen printed  logos on storm proof polyester-support your team and stay dry.
Standard Price:$87.00
Special: $69

The Fine Print

These special prices are valid through December 31th, 2012.

About Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

We are America's oldest Ferrari dealership. Since 1966 we have been supplying the Pacific Northwest with the greatest cars in the world. Our Service Department has unparalleled experience and dedication. Our technicians are factory trained and certified and utilize the latest factory issued diagnostic computers and tools. All parts are genuine Ferrari and Maserati.

Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo
Service Department
426 NE 102nd Avenue
Portland, Oregon  97220

503.257.9655
888.440.1089
Forward this email

This email was sent to dmc.lotus at yahoo.com by trackday at tonkin.com |
Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo| 203 NE 122nd Avenue| Portland| OR| 97230