[members] Fw: Lotus Originals 40% Discount on Half Scale Romain Grosjean Helmet

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 16:48:08 CST 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lotus Originals <marketing at lotuscars.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 2:02 AM
Subject: Lotus Originals 40% Discount on Half Scale Romain Grosjean Helmet

Lotus Originals Sale
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
  ORIGINALS  HERITAGE  PERFORMANCE  LOTUS F1TM
HALF SCALE ROMAIN GROSJEAN HELMET
 THE ULTIMATE COLLECTIBLE: NOW WITH 40% DISCOUNT
UNTIL 2ND OF JANUARY 2013

Only for the duration of this promotion, we are also pleased to confirm that the Return Policy and the Right of Withdrawal has been extended. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the purchase, you will have the right to withdraw from the Contract, with no penalty, specifying the reasons for withdrawal in the Return of Goods Form within 30 working days from the delivery.

So treat yourself or your loved ones to something special this holiday season.
You can come and visit us also in store, we will be very pleased to see you!

Lotus Originals Store, 52 Regent Street, London, W1B 5DX Tel +44 (0) 207 0427 342

If you wish to unsubscribe from further emails please click here

Sent to dmc.lotus at yahoo.com — why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Lotus Cars · Lotus Cars, Potash Lane · Hethel · Norwich, Norfolk NR15 2AW