[members] Upcoming CLNW Jan. 2013 Events

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 16:55:42 CST 2012

CLNW Member

    The upcoming Jan. 2013 Events so far are:

    - Tue. the 8th - Membership Meeting at the Horse Brass Pub (http://www.horsebrass.com/) starting about 6:30pm. I changed the meeting to this date as the normal date would have been New Years Day, I hope this is OK with everyone.

    - Sat. the 19th - Jim Clark Early Birthday Celebration at the Rose and Thistle Publichouse (I can't find a website for them) in N.E. Portland starting about 4:30pm. I will send out more details as the date gets closer.

    - Sun. the 27th - Business Meeting at Maher's Irish Brew Pub (maherspub.com) starting at 12:30pm. I can already think of a couple of important votes we need to take.

    See you there!!!

Ricardo

    When you have some time would you please plug this info. into the various sections of the Club Website.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky