[members] Fw: Formula 1 Live Race Viewing - Lotus of Portland

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 18:16:25 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along as I'm not sure if everyone received it.

    This will be the main Club Event for Nov. , so come on out and support the Lotus F1 Team. This will be a bring your own beverage (adult are OK) Event. Please RSVP to Steve (see below) so plans can be made for setup/seating and food.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky