[members] Fw: End of Year Service Discounts on Exotic, Luxury, and Special Interest Vehicles - Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 18:26:19 CST 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo <trackday at tonkin.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 6:30 PM
Subject: End of Year Service Discounts on Exotic, Luxury, and Special Interest Vehicles - Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

RTGT.com
 (888) 440-1089

Dear Mark,

WE SERVICE EVERYTHING

In addition to providing the Pacific Northwest with the world's finest exotic vehicles, Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo sells and services an exciting mix ofluxury and special interest vehicles as well.

Between now and the end of January, save 10% off our standard labor rates for Ferrari, Maserati, Lotus and Fisker, and 15% off all other makes! Please call or email us to schedule an appointment at 888.440.1089, or if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo
*The Fine Print

These special prices are valid through January 31st, 2013. Discount is taken off our standard labor rates, shown below.

	* Ferrari & Maserati standard labor rate is $130 per hour.
	* Lotus & Fisker standard labor rate is $110 per hour.
	* All other makes are $95 per hour.Service on other makes are limited to general maintenance and service that is defined as non-warranty and that which does not require make-specific computer diagnostics. Please contact us for more information.

(The image above was created by combining two years worth of Ferrari and Maserati vehicles we've sold, see the full-resolution image here. Maybe your car is in there!)

About Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

We are America's oldest Ferrari dealership. Since 1966 we have been supplying the Pacific Northwest with the greatest cars in the world. Our Service Department has unparalleled experience and dedication. Our technicians are factory trained and certified and utilize the latest factory issued diagnostic computers and tools. All parts are genuine Ferrari and Maserati.

Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo
Service Department
426 NE 102nd Avenue
Portland, Oregon  97220

503.257.9655

888.440.1089

Forward this email

This email was sent to dmc.lotus at yahoo.com by trackday at tonkin.com |
Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo| 203 NE 122nd Avenue| Portland| OR| 97230