[members] Elise Parts for Sale

John Zuberbuehler ttime4four at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:29:35 CST 2012

After a wonderful 2 1/2 years owning a Lotus Elise, it's time for the '08
Storm Ti Elise to go onto a new owner.  In advance of that sale, I have
removed a bunch of the parts / accessories that have helped make the
ownership experience that much more enjoyable.  I'd like to make these
available to this community before putting them out on eBay, Craigslist or
LotusTalk.  I've listed the part, where purchased, link to the item's
description and my asking price.

  [image: Inline image 1]

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Best way is by email and
leave a phone number and I'll call you back.

Thanks,
John