[members] Fw: [ELCC] Next summer's West Coast Lotus Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 16:54:05 CST 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:35 PM
Subject: RE: [ELCC] Next summer's West Coast Lotus Meet...

Opps, my bad!

I better start giving everybody the correct website address!!!

Sorry about the slightly in-correct information.

Doug Jackson

________________________________
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:16:35 -0800
From: alanp at snowmoose.com
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com

That is because the URL is one of:

http://www.westcoastlotus.com/
http://www.westcoastlotusmeet.com/ or
www.elcc.org/2013WCLM

On 11/27/12 8:13 PM, Corky wrote:

>It might be my internet provider, but this is the message I got when I tried to find the web page, “Oops! Internet Explorer could not find 2013westcoastlotusmeet.com”. When I added the www. In front of that, I got,“Oops! Internet Explorer could not find http://www.2013westcoastlotusmeet.com/”
>
>Corky

                previous e-mails about next summer's multi-day West
                Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) which is scheduled for Thursday,
                July 4th thru Sunday, July 7th (from me and maybe a few
                others), but I still thought that maybe a few of you
                might like to know that a special website has been put
                together for it which will give you a good over-view of
                the event.

>If you'd like to take a look at this website, just go to
                  2013WestCoastLotusMeet.com   where you'll find a bunch of information about it. The website is not totally complete, but it still has a bunch of good information that you might like to review.

>With a lot of help from Kiyoshi Hamai (the webmaster of
                the Golden Gate Lotus club, GGLC, think San Francisco
                area) and others with the GGLC (who are kind of the
                overall sponsors of this event!), plus ELCC-members Alan
                Perry, Tim Barker, Chris Curtin, Mark Velky and others,
                I think we've put together a really fun, four-day
                schedule of events and activities for next summer's WCLM
                which I know you'll enjoy being a participant in, if you
                decide to join us next July.

>We anticipate 150 or more Lotus owners coming from
                Oregon, California, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona (and from
                as far away as Georgia!), so if you need to make
                reservations at the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue (the
                "Host Hotel"), you might consider giving them a call.
                We've arranged for a reserved "block" of rooms and a
                nice group discount for the WCLM, so if you do call
                them, be sure to mention the 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet
                and/or the Evergreen Lotus Car Club... if we begin to
                push the limits of the "block" of rooms in this hotel,
                I'll be able to expand this number if I know about the
                need to do so, early enough.

>I hope we'll have a really good "showing" of ELCC
                members and their cars at next summer's WCLM. It should
                be a lot of fun!!!