[members] Fw: Fwd: [Club Lotus Northwest] Northwest Rally

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 16:16:02 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jim Boone <jim at unibrain.org>
To: Mark Velky <dmc.lotus at yahoo.com>; Ricardo Palmier <ricardo.palmier at googlemail.com>; Jon K Lexau <jlexau at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 7:57 AM
Subject: Fwd: [Club Lotus Northwest] Northwest Rally

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WordPress <wordpress at clnw.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Subject: [Club Lotus Northwest] Northwest Rally
To: Webmaster <contact at clnw.org>

Hello,
My name is Ryan Charboneau and I am the founder of an event called GreenLight America. This is a three day rally that starts in Portland Oregon and crosses into three states and has a private track day for all GreenLight America participants. I wanted to tell you about the event and personally invite the Club Lotus NW to take part in the event.
We are also looking to partner with clubs and mutually promote each groups events. I would love to have you on board and be able to expand the reach and membership of your club. Let me know if  you would be interested in partnering with us. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. You can find all the information as well as sign up at Greenlightrally.com and Facebook.com/greenlightrally.

Thank you for you time,

Ryan Charboneau
Founder GreenLight America

---
Website: Greenlightrally.com

---
IP address: http://ws.arin.net/whois/?queryinput=71.237.171.59
Form referrer: http://www.clnw.org/hpde-insurance-program/
Orig. referrer: http://carcalendar.wetpaint.com/page/Pacific+Northwest+Car+Club+List
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1

--

Jim
jim at unibrain.org
@unibrain