[members] Fw: [ELCC] FW: The Lotus Forums - October Newsletter

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 17:37:40 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 3:15 PM
Subject: [ELCC] FW: The Lotus Forums - October Newsletter

Hello everybody:

Our friend Roger Mulloy (an active member of the Lotus Car Club of British Columbia) sent this link to a lot of really great information about Lotus cars and the people that surround them... the article about Lotus at Goodwood (2012) is especially interesting and has a bunch of pictures that you might have not seen before. What a fabulous event, I really wish I could have attended.

Doug Jackson

PS: We're still looking for a new Newsletter Editor for our car club... please get in touch with me if you have any interest in filling this important role with the ELCC or any questions about it.