[members] Part 2 Of The Answer To Ricardo's Question

Ricardo Palmier ricardo.palmier at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:52:13 CDT 2012

My voice on pubs:

*West Side*
Lucky Lab - NW - YES
Max's Fanno Creek Brew Pub - SW - NO
Pyramid Brewing - NW - NO

*East Side*
Horse Brass Pub - SE - YES**
McMenamins Kennedy School - NE - MAYBE
County Cork Public House - NE - MAYBE, I suspect too small
Maher's Irish Brew Pub - SE - YES
The Highland Stillhouse - SE - NO, too far south I think
Benny's Rod & Custom Pizza-Cafe - NE - NOT BEEN SO CAN'T SAY

*Recommendations we had but did not get a chance to try*
Buster's BBQ - Various - NOT BEEN SO CAN'T SAY
Thai Orchid - Various - NOT BEEN SO CAN'T SAY
Round Table Pizza - Various - NOT BEEN SO CAN'T SAY
The Berlin Inn - SE - NOT BEEN SO CAN'T SAY
Hotel Fifty - SW - NOT BEEN SO CAN'T SAY

Ricardo