[members] Thank You

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 18:13:11 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    On behalf of CLNW I would like to say THANKS!!!, To Everyone who came out to the Events during Labor Day Weekend. I would also like to single out a few for Special Recognition.

    - Mark Viskov and his Team of Volunteers for putting on another FANTASTIC Track Day.

    - Steve from Lotus Of Portland, Carl from Lotus Cars USA and Art from Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo for all your support. Sorry I missed you guys, I picked the wrong time to go to lunch.

    - All those Club Members who brought there Lotus cars out for the weekend in support of the Track Day, ABFM, Dinner or SOVREN Races.

    - All those Club Members who came to the Joint Lotus Club Dinner with the ELCC Sat. night at the County Cork Public House.

    It was GREAT to see such a large turn out of Club Members over the weekend and have a chance to visit with many of them. I even saw and met some Original Club Members who I have not seen before, and I joined the Club in 2005. I take that as a positive sign that they are showing up at CLNW Events again.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky