[members] CLNW Covered Bridge Tour Sept. 23

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 13:32:20 CDT 2012

Dave

    I'm in.

Mark

________________________________
 From: DAVID MILLER <davemarylee at msn.com>
To: members at clnw.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: [members] CLNW Covered Bridge Tour Sept. 23

Hi Lotus Members:
The rescheduled Covered Bridge Tour is Sunday Sept. 23. We will meet 10am at the Union 76 Station, exit 10 off I-205, then down Hwy 213 to Stayton in Linn County. We'll be seeing 6 covered bridges before heading to lunch at McMenamins Thompson Brewery in Salem. Return to Portland around 3pm. Get your Lotus (or other transport) out while the weather is still good. Contact me if you plan on going.
Dave Miller
davemarylee at msn.com
(360) 604-4310