[members] Fw: Lotus Ltd. LOG32 Orlando Important News

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 00:53:51 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lotus Ltd <nordf4 at aol.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:56 PM
Subject: Lotus Ltd. LOG32 Orlando Important News

 Lotus Ltd LOG 32 Orlando Important News
In This Email Blast
LOG32 Schedule & Updated Student/Instructor Experience Form
Room Reservation Deadline
Door Prizes & LOG 33 Incentive Prize
Quick Links
For more LOG32 information visit:
Lotus Ltd's website

LOG 32 Schedule

Click here

 Updated
Sebring HPDE
 Student/Instructor Experience Form

Click here        Dear Mark,

I do not have the LOG32 Registration or Hotel Confirmation lists in front of me, so please don't panic and reply by saying you already registered or you already booked your room. I'm only sending this Email Blast to make sure everyone receives the latest LOG information.

Regardless, if you're a die-hard LOG'er, who sent in your registration and made your room reservation months ago, or you're more like yours truly;  who's wife says I wait until the last minute to do everything, you may want to read the following.

Sept 25 Room Reservation Deadline
Last chance for the discounted rate
Are you still sitting on that fence, hemming and hawing about reserving a room? Don't doddle too much longer. The discounted LOG32 room rate evaporates at the stroke of midnight, September 25th. Holy cow! The rate really skyrockets afterwards. I suggest you make that phone call to the Hilton Orlando now at (407)-313-4300. Be sure to mention you are with Lotus Ltd or LOG32.

FYI - Rooms on Monday the 29th and Tuesday the 30th are SOLD OUT!

I know some who live close to Orlando may be thinking about sleeping at home. Take it from someone who did this at his first LOG. You'll miss out on so much if you do! LOG is action packed. Its full of "unofficial" events, like hanging out with your Lotus buddies at the hotel watering hole. Commuting back and forth will put a huge damper on your extracurricular activities. Trust me!

Keep in mind, there are three other very large conventions taking place at the Hilton, very close to LOG weekend. After the 25th, all rooms not reserved, will be released to the Werewolves, Frankensteins, ghosts, goblins and few hundred scary aircraft engineers.
Still not convinced?
Please read on...

Door Prizes

Everybody loves a door prize, especially when its a highly detailed die-cast Lotus car or believe it or not, a Lotus Ltd engraved, commercial quality blender. Don't laugh! The blenders are worth over $400. We'll have ten to give away. To spread the joy, the door prizes will be distributed Saturday and Sunday night.

I wouldn't be surprised if our gracious sponsors come up with a few additional last minute Lotus related door prizes. I suppose you can say,"LOG is like a box of chocolates."

LOG33 Incentive Prizes
Book a room for LOG32 and win!
Not one but TWO lucky LOG'er families will win an almost* all expenses paid trip to LOG33, location to be announced at LOG32.
*The almost all expenses paid trip to LOG33 includes, Early Bird Pre-Registration (for one current Lotus Ltd member plus 3 family members), Banquet and Buffet meals (for four), and 3 room nights during LOG33 at our host hotel. Does not include travel expenses or other incidentals.

Plus!!!!! 10 additional lucky winners will receive a coupon for free Early Bird LOG33 pre-registration. 5 Saturday night, 5 Sunday night!

(To be eligible for the LOG33 Incentive Prizes for the Saturday night drawing, you must have a room at the Hilton Orlando that evening and have paid for a Saturday night banquet meal. To be eligible for the Sunday night drawing, you must have a room at the Hilton Orlando Sunday night and have paid for a Sunday night buffet) Raffle tickets will be distributed during LOG32 registration.

My favorite actor once said...

"You gotta ask yourself one question, Do I feel lucky?"

 You must be present to win.

HPDE Experience Form UPDATED!!!!
For those planning to attend the HPDE at Sebring, use the updated Student/Instructor Experience Form located in the left column. Please follow the mailing instructions. Our HPDE director will be so happy if you do.

See you at LOG32!

Sincerely,
Eric Nordstrom
President-Lotus Limited
Forward this email

This email was sent to dmc.lotus at yahoo.com by nordf4 at aol.com |
Lotus Limited| PO BOX L| College Park| MD| 20741