[members] [Club Lotus Northwest] I am considering buying a 2005 Lotus Elise

Travis Smith travis at skyheating.com
Wed Sep 26 09:25:13 CDT 2012

We do have Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo here in town which is one of the largest
Lotus dealers in the US. If you don't want to take the car to the factory
authorized you can also go to AR Automotive. Eddie at AR Auto knows a ton
about these cars and has great advice on setting up your car for the track
since he holds many records at PIR.

Travis Smith

Owner/General Manager

Sky Heating & AC