[members] [Club Lotus Northwest] local shops

Alex Ganum alexganum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:48:25 CDT 2012

Great - I'll sign up online. Can't wait to meet the club members. I've been
a Lotus fan since my teenage years after seeing my first +2 and am really
excited to finally enjoy one! The one I'm looking at needs mostly body
finishing, interior refurbishing and electrical work. The frame,
suspension, brakes, gearbox and engine are rebuilt and basically good to
go.

Thanks!

Alex