[members] Thank You

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 19:11:31 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    I would just like to say Thanks!!!, to Dave Miller for putting on last Sundays Covered Bridge Tour / Drive.
    It was a Great Event and I know I saw some very scenic parts of Oregon I have not seen before. We had nine cars and that was a pretty good turnout for our little Club. Thanks!!, to everyone who attended. Also it was great to meet one of our newer Members, Dan from Eugene.
    If you have some good pictures from the Drive please e-mail them to Ricardo (ricardo.palmier at googlemail.com) and he can get them on the Club Website. Of course I do not know how to do this but I think most of you do.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky