[members] CLNW Upcoming Oct. 2012 Events

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 19:30:57 CDT 2012

CLNW Member

    The CLNW upcoming Oct. 2012 Events so far are:

    * - Tue. Oct. 2nd - Membership Meeting at Benny's Rod & Custom Pizza-Cafe starting about 6:30pm. See prior e-mail. Remember to plan in travel time as this is in Vancouver, Wa. . Also this will be the last reminder.

    Benny's Rod & Custom Pizza-Cafe
    4219 N.E. St. Johns Rd.
    Vancouver, Wa. 98661
    (360)993-0284
    http://www.bennyspizzacafe.com/

    - Sat. Oct. 6th and Sun. Oct. 7th - Maryhill Hill Climb and Car Show. This is a SOVREN Event, however we have some Members who are also in that group so I have included it. If you have not been before, it is well worth the trip!!, see http://www.sovren.org/ for more details. Also ELCC and SBMC Members come to this Event.

    * - Sat. Oct. 13th - Jerry and June Boone / Jon Lexau Garage Tours. I'm sure they will be sending out some e-mails with the details soon.

    * - Sun. Oct. 21st - Business Meeting at Maher's Irish Brew Pub http://www.maherspub.com/ starting at 12:30pm. I will send out more details as the date gets closer. Be sure to attend, we have several important votes to take.

    * The main Club Events

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky