[members] Fw: LOTUS 7 OWNERS MANUAL

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 13:03:34 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Tom Styczynski <vintagerace at verizon.net>
To: 'Mark Velky' <dmc.lotus at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:04 PM
Subject: LOTUS 7 OWNERS MANUAL

MARK,

Sorry that I have not had an opportunity to attend more club events. I have been working at Columbia Helicopter as a manufacturing engineer. It is fun to be involved with old helicopters.

I had a Xerox copy of an early manual but it was incomplete an some pages were illegible. Recently I purchased an original Lotus 7 Owner’s Manual. Between the two I have a complete Lotus 7 Series 2, 3 that can be reproduced. The reason I am writing is I would like to get the following ad to the club members offering a copy.

Tom Styczynski

LOTUS ENTHUSIATS - The Lotus 7 Owner’s Manual is actually a shop manual. It is filled with details of each configuration, motor option and chassis information. I had a Xerox copy of an early manual but it was incomplete and some pages were illegible. Recently I purchased an original Lotus 7 Owner’s Manual. Between the two I have a complete Lotus 7 Series 2, 3 that can be reproduced. The manual is approximately 120, single sided pages. I can offer a copy for $20.00 local shipping included. Just send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Tom Styczynski
vintagerace at verizon.net