[members] CLNW Track Day and Sykart

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 14:46:55 CDT 2013

Travis

    Thanks!!!

Mark

________________________________
 From: Travis Smith <travis at skyheating.com>
To: CLNW Membership List <members at clnw.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:45 PM
Subject: [members] CLNW Track Day and Sykart

I wanted to provide you all with the link to our Motorsportsreg.com track day link. We only have a limited amount of information we can put down since we have the free account and since Mark Viskov does not do e-mail I have provided my e-mail for questions that I can then forward them any additional information or advise them to call Mark directly. I can’t wait to see you all at the track on May 24th.
https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/id/B86D7353-C9D3-CA76-60A225947EB6435F

Of course if you are passing along the information for the track day you can use the direct link with all the information from our website.
http://www.clnw.org/2013/03/clnw-track-day-is-on/

P.S. If anybody would ever like to head to SyKart outside of the one day per year that the club pays for, feel free to e-mail me directly travis at skyheating.com , I am always looking for people to race with! I am also available to head to Pats Acres once they open during the summer.

Travis Smith
Owner/General Manager
Sky Heating & AC
503-235-9083 – Office