[members] Fw: Reborn - Spring Service Specials from Lotus of Portland

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 13:45:47 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lotus Of Portland <trackday at tonkin.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 6:15 PM
Subject: Reborn - Spring Service Specials from Lotus of Portland

LOTUS OF PORTLAND  (888) 440-1089 - 426 NE 102ND AVE, PORTLAND, OR 97220

Dear Mark.

Spring. Everything is new.

Let us,LOTUS OF PORTLAND, the Best Lotus Dealership Ever, make your Lotus feel reborn with the most essential services for your Elise, Exige or Evora at significant savings with our Spring Service Specials.

There are also a few service campaigns that we will complete for you free of charge. Give us a call for more information.

OIL CHANGE
$149
This is a no-brainer. We take the old stuff out and replace it with 5 golden quarts of Lotus approved synthetic oil and a genuine Lotus oil filter.

GEARBOX FLUID CHANGE
$105W/OIL CHANGE -$155 a la carte

Again, this is a must. All old oil out, replaced with new Lotus approved synthetic fluid.
GEARBOX FLUID CHANGEPLUS
$115W/OIL CHANGE - $165a la carte
Same as above, but with track-ready premium fluid designed for quicker synchro engagement, reduced wear, and a warm feeling in your tummy.

BRAKE FLUID FLUSH
$144

High performance DOT 4 brake fluid displaces all the old, moisture laden, fluid from the entire brake and clutch system, precision bled with love from our certified technicians.
BRAKE FLUID FLUSHPLUS
$169

Ultra premium ATE Super Blue DOT 4+ fluid is used instead for the best in brake fade resistance. Still bled with love.

ENGINE AIR FILTER
$59
  Let your Lotus take a deep breath of that fresh morning air. Swap out the old nasty air filter with a new genuine Lotus unit for improved performance and gas mileage.

About Us
We're awesome. Our technicians are Lotus trained and certified. Our tools and diagnostic computers are Lotus issued. Our parts are genuine Lotus. We ritualistically offer spent muffler bearings and alternator fluid to a shrine of Sir Colin Chapman before every service. And now we're even more affordable. You can't beat this. That, and whole bunch more awesome stuff, makes us the Best Lotus Dealership Ever.
Lotus Of Portland
(888) 440-1089
426 NE 102nd Ave
Portland, Oregon
97220

Forward this email

This email was sent to dmc.lotus at yahoo.com by trackday at tonkin.com |
Lotus Of Portland Service| 426 NE 102nd Ave| Portland| OR| 97220