[members] Fw: [ELCC] The West Coast Lotus Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 09:38:06 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 1:31 PM
Subject: [ELCC] The West Coast Lotus Meet...

Hello everybody:

Okay, I may be having a deja vu moment right now, but I thought that I'd send out a quick e-mail message to remind you about what a fun time the multi-day West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) is going to be and to encourage y'all to register for it.

At this point: I think about twenty-five people representing the ELCC have signed up to take part in this summer's WCLM; a half-dozen or so from Canada, and; about sixty people from; Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, Utah and beyond have also registered... so, obviously we'll be having a nice big gathering of Lotus cars and like-minded people here in the Pacific Northwest for at least four days in early July!

You might like to know that the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue (our "Host Hotel") already has almost thirty-five rooms reserved and has assured me that they will be able to accommodate however many people would like to stay there during the 2013 WCLM as we can send their way... and (depending on where you live), keep in mind that we will be having participant gatherings there each morning (Friday, July 5th, Saturday, July 6th and Sunday, July 7th) before we head off to the various venues and activity locations, if you're interested. And, the Red Lion Hotel has offered to extend the group discounted nightly rental rate of $100 three day/nights before and after the WCLM if you are interested in extending your stay here in the Greater Seattle Area for a few days.

Just an FYI

Doug Jackson