[members] 2013 WCLM-FLYER...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 19:37:35 CDT 2013

Doug

    I did not get the flyer, all I got was the British Racing Group logo. But as I said on the phone, I got it a couple of months ago and passed it along to CLNW and it is on our website. I think a $25.00 discount is always a good thing.

CLNW Member

    Only 3 CLNW Members have registered for the WCLM?????????? Come On CLNW we can do better than that!!!!!!!!!!

Mark