[members] Registration for this summer's West Coast Lotus Meet...

Jim Boone jim at unibrain.org
Wed Apr 24 13:41:44 CDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>, Club Lotus Northwest <
members at clnw.org>, "David Ellis (LCCBC)" <dfearch at gmail.com>
Cc: "Kiyoshi Hamai (Golden Gate Lotus Club)" <webguy at gglotus.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:33:31 -0700
Subject: Registration for this summer's West Coast Lotus Meet...
*Hello everybody:

For those of you who might be interested in this news... the Registration
Fee for the 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) during the "Regular
Registration time period" (March 19th - June 4th) has been reduced from $275to
$250 for members of any Lotus Car Club!

And remember, the Registration Fee essentially pays for everything during
the multi-day event other than breakfasts, booze and your hotel (if you
need one, and we received a nice discount from the Red Lion Hotel in
Bellevue on that cost too!). It pays for the "Welcoming Dinner" at the
"Host Hotel"; entry fees to all venues; lunches on Friday, Saturday &
Sunday; the autocross on Friday afternoon; the vintage races and the
dinner/banquet & private tour at LeMay-America's Car Museum on Saturday;
etc., etc., etc.

Y'all might like to know that we already have more that eighty people
registered for the 2013 WCLM and a nice big number of Lotus cars will be
driven to the event (some really long distances!) and we'd like to
encourage you folks who a "sitting on the fence" trying to decide if you
want to attend this multi-day event to come... I think that it's going to
be a lot of fun!!!

Doug Jackson, Chairman of the Evergreen Lotus Car Club and the 2013 WCLM
*

jim at unibrain.org