[members] [ELCC] Registration for this summer's West Coast Lotus Meet...

Alice Larson las at wolfenet.com
Thu Apr 25 23:56:19 CDT 2013

Folks,

Would really like to attend the WCLM but am having trouble fitting in
accommodations.  Although I am "local", living on Vashon Island and
commuting would not make it possible to easily make the morning events (or
enjoy the company of folks later into the night).  It would make more sense
to stay on the East Side, but spending the funds for the hotel for three
nights on top of registration will be pretty costly.  I am looking for a
roommate for the event (probably of the female persuasion).  Anyone
interested?

Thanks.

Alice (las at wolfenet.com)