[members] CLNW Track Day Fri. Aug. 30th 2013

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 19:17:19 CDT 2013

CLNW and ELCC Members

    The Club Lotus Northwest (CLNW) Track Day is coming up on Fri. Aug. 30th 2013 at Portland International Raceway (PIR). For more information see the CLNW website http://www.clnw.org/ under Track Day Information. To register you MUST CALL Mark Viskov our Track Day Coordinator at (503) 641-7693 (Mark does not do computers). The cost is $220.00 for CLNW Members and $240.00 for Non-Members and you must have your 2013 Membership Dues paid Prior to the Track Day. This price is Very Reasonable when you take into account the extra track time you get compared to other track days and the track will also be less crowded. We have three Run Groups - Intermediate, Advanced and Race Car, there is No Novice Group. ALL makes of cars are welcome including race cars.
    Please help us spread the word, we need more cars and people and feel free to forward this to any person or group you think might be interested!!!!!

Mark Velky - CLNW and ELCC Member