[members] Fw: [ELCC] Fwd: F1 USGP Single Day Tickets On Sale September 3!

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 13:13:05 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Tim Barker <vegaskwest at aol.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:12 AM
Subject: [ELCC] Fwd: F1 USGP Single Day Tickets On Sale September 3!

Begin forwarded message:
F1 USGP Single Day Tickets On Sale September 3!
>Single day tickets ON SALE Tuesday, September 3 at 2 p.m.   Is this email not displaying correctly?View it in your browser.
>Single Day Tickets Start at Just $49!
>GENERAL ADMISSION & BLEACHER SEATING IN TURNS 3, 4, 5 & 11:
>FRIDAY
>SATURDAY
>SUNDAY
>GENERAL ADMISSION: $49
>BLEACHER SEATING:   $79
>LOT F PARKING: $50
>LOT L PARKING: $50  GENERAL ADMISSION: $79
> BLEACHER SEATING:  $129
>LOT F PARKING: $100
>LOT L PARKING: $100  GENERAL ADMISSION: $129
>BLEACHER SEATING:   $229
>LOT F PARKING: $100
>LOT L PARKING: $100       Single day tickets for the 2013 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX go ON SALE this Tuesday, September 3 at 2 p.m. Don't miss the chance to see the "Sports Event of the Year" at Circuit of The Americas, November 15-17!
>ON SALE TUESDAY       We'll see you at the track! -Circuit of The Americas  >> Like us on Facebook >> Follow us on Twitter >> Visit our website
>
> follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend
>

>Copyright © 2013 Circuit of The Americas, LLC, All rights reserved.  You're receiving this newsletter because you signed up at circuitoftheamericas.com or formula1unitedstates.com  Our mailing address is:
>Circuit of The Americas, LLC
>301 Congress, Suite 220Austin, TX 78701Add us to your address book
>

> unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences | view email in browser

--  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Evergreen Lotus Car Club (ELCC)" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elcc_org+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to elcc_org at googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elcc_org. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.