[members] Fw: Lotus Exige V6 Cup, Reader's Choice Awards, And Evora S Pricing - December 2013

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 16:53:49 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LotusTalk.com <bounce at vsobr.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:32 AM
Subject: Lotus Exige V6 Cup, Reader's Choice Awards, And Evora S Pricing - December 2013

Lotus Exige V6 Cup, Reader's Choice Awards, And Evora S Pricing - December 2013

To view this email as web page click here
    December 2013
Hello LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community Member!
Welcome to the December 2013 edition of the LotusTalk.com newsletter!

To start off this month, we have great news from our good friends at AutoGuide.com. They're holding their annual Reader's Choice Car of the Year Awards and you could win a brand new set of tires just by voting! Click on the first link below to see who's gunning for top spot.
Also in this month's newsletter we've put together a great collection of threads for our community, including news about the Lotus Exige V6 Cup arriving in America, a discussion about engine transplants, and a look at pricing for the 2013 Evora S. After you've read all that, you can click on the image to the right to head to AutoGuide.com to vote in the Reader's Choice Awards!

Enjoy this month's newsletter and remember to drive safely out there!

-Your LotusTalk.com Staff

Read More >
    Lotus Exige V6 Cup Arrives in America
The most exciting car in the Lotus lineup isnt available in America. Or at least its not available if you plan to drive it on the street.
Read More >
    Lotus Awarded Nearly $17M in Government Grants
Lotus has received nearly $17 million in the form of a government grant, money that will be used for research and development, helping create over 300 new jobs.
Read More >
    Reader's Choice Car Of The Year
Your votes count! Help choose the AutoGuide Reader's Choice Car of the Year and have your say on what new cars should be given top honors. As a thank-you we are giving away a set of Goodyear tires to one lucky Winner.
Read More >
    Esprit ENGINE TRANSPLANTS?
Has anyone tried a 3 rotor 20b turbocharged engine into Esprit?

The three-rotor 20B-REW was only used in the 1990-1995 Eunos Cosmo. It was the world's first volume production twin-turbo setup featured in both 13B-REW & 20B-REW form. It displaced 1962 cc (three 654 cc rotors) and used 0.7-bar (70 kPa) of turbo pressure to produce 300 horsepower (224 kW) and 407 newton metres (300 ft·lbf).

1990-1995 Eunos Cosmo engine fully dressed:
Read More >
    Lotustalk T shirt
Check it out.

Please put your name, color of T shirt and size below if your interested.

Long sleeves- 27.00 per shirt
Short sleeve- 25.00 per shirt

Cheers,

Zach

Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bMUDtoEJ3a0/UolfTO6l5yI/AAAAAAAADKI/PfOeQsH__kA/s1600/04.jpg
Read More >
    2013 Evora S Prices?
Hi all,

Been looking for a 2013 S, 2+2 IPS. Prices are all over the place. Met one guy who knew a lot but most dealers/Salespeople know nothing about the cars?

Also many dealers are sitting on new 2011's and 12's, some are discontinuing Lotus altogether but wont price the cars to actually move, its as though they want out of selling lotus completely but don't want to sell the cars?

Whats the best price i can expect for an S 2+2automatic, might be interested in purchasing two? I see one for $74k new.
Read More >
LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1

Follow Us                   Unsubscribe  |  Update Profile  |  Manage Subscriptions  |  Privacy Policy             Sponsor this Newsletter! Our monthly newsletter is a great way to reach new customers, and promote your latest products at very affordable rates. Email sales at autoguide.com for more information or contact your sales rep.