[members] Fw: Fw: [ELCC] Information about Lotus...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 14:24:29 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: Mark Velky (ELCC/Club Lotus Northwest) <dmc.lotus at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 4:53 PM
Subject: RE: [members] Fw: [ELCC] Information about Lotus...

Hey Mark:

I'm glad that you "forwarded" my e-mail message about the February 2014 issue of Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car magazine to members of CLNW, but there's something that I forgot to mention that I thought was pretty interesting.

The last thing in the article about the 1980-1987 Lotus Turbo Esprit was (helpfully) a list several companies that can supply almost everything that can keep your Lotus Esprit (and/or most other Lotus models) running nicely and in good repair... that'd be, our friends at: Dave Bean Engineering; JAE; R.D. Enterprises Ltd., and; RS Motorsports.

While I'm sure that in this day & age of computers and www websites, you can find almost anything (including parts for Lotus cars) anywhere in the world, it's still nice to know that there are several companies here in the good old USA who stock and warehouse many parts for our cars (especially the older ones!).

Doug Jackson, Chairman of the ELCC