[members] ACBC Film

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 02:24:47 CST 2013

Ross and other interested CLNW Members

    Thanks!!! Great Stuff. I had seen Millionaire: Colin Chapman at a Club Movie Night at Lotus Of Portland a couple of years ago but it was worth watching again. One of the best things about this one is it explains the origin of the Lotus name (Another mystery solved).
    I had never seen 9 Days In Summer. Very Good and well worth watching. Thanks again!!!

Mark