[members] CLNW - Car Care (Detailing) Clinic Sat. Feb. 16th 2013

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 12:52:48 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Just a reminder about the upcoming Griot's Garage Car Care (Detailing) Clinic this Sat. Feb. 16th 2013 at Sidedraught City, 1001 S.E. Main St. Portland, Or. 97214, starting at 10:00 am and going until about noon. This will be put on by Neil and of course we will learn about and get demo's on Griot's Garage products but the main topic will be the difference in care between the older types of car paint and the newer ones. Weather will not be an issue as we will be inside. Donuts will be provided but you need to bring your own coffee. See you there!!!
    We will be joined by the local MG "T" Club. It should be a Great Event.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky