[members] COMMENTS LOTUS CLUB NW CONSTITUTION/BY-LAWS

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 14:03:42 CST 2013

Tom

    Thanks!!! I will hold on to this e-mail. This is a long term project and the current plan is to collect all the inputs by the Business Meeting in late April, then put as many of them together as we can to update the Constitution and By-Laws and get it approved and done by the end of the year.
    I hope you don't mind, I'm sending this along to the whole Club as a way to get us thinking about it.

CLNW Member

    I have been passing these out for about a month now, but if you do not have your copy of the old Constitution and By-Laws for your review and update inputs see me at a upcoming Club get-together before the Business Meeting in late April.

Thanks
 Mark