[members] Fw: [Club Lotus Northwest] Lotus s1 for sale

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 14:39:09 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Jim Boone, Ricardo or Jon

    I think this came to me via the Club website somehow, however I have no clue how that works. Of course I could call Lance, but I wanted to include him on this e-mail so he would know it was forwarded to the Club, but the only "from" e-mail address I can see Below is wordpress at clnw.org. I would think His "from" e-mail address must have been in the original e-mail he sent to the Club website, would someone let me know what that is?
    Is there some way in the future to have the original senders e-mail address come through? It sure would make it a lot easier to respond to a e-mail if I had the original senders address.

Thanks
 Mark