[members] Thank You

Douglas Jackson douglasejackson at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:18:26 CDT 2013

Hello members of Club Lotus NW:

It's always fun getting news about your Lotus Car Club's activities.

And, I look forward to meet several of your members at the West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) that is officially scheduled to begin in the late afternoon of this coming Thursday, July 4th although I know that you are all invited to a fun-sounding Pre-WCLM activity at the Lotus of Portland dealership and dinner at the Beaverton Shilo Inn on Wednesday, July 3rd.

Doug Jackson, Chairman of the Evergreen Lotus Car Club and the 2013 WCLM

PS: As a few of you might know, I have arranged with Mark Velky to meet a few of you (plus a few more Lotus people from states south of you) in Allyn, Washington for lunch at Leonard's at 12:30PM and then lead y'all north from there to Seattle and on to the "Host Hotel" in Bellevue, hopefully by way of a ferry ride across Puget Sound as a fun way to get to Seattle.