[members] Fw: [ELCC] Western Washington All British Field Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 13:30:23 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mark Gleason <Mark.Gleason at mohai.org>
To: "elcc_org at googlegroups.com" <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 10:55 AM
Subject: RE: [ELCC] Western Washington All British Field Meet...

Don’t forget the ABFM is also a food drive for Food LIfeline (http://www.foodlifeline.org/) so bring any non-perishable food you might have!

From:elcc_org at googlegroups.com [mailto:elcc_org at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Jackson
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 10:25 AM
To: ELCC Members

Hello:

I hope that a bunch of you are planning to attend the Western Washington All British Field Meet (WW ABFM) on Saturday, July 27th... which is tomorrow(!) right now.

The WW ABFM is always an interesting event which includes the display of many different kinds of British vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) and I suspect that this year's event will be just as interesting as past events.

Among the cars on display will probably be about 15 Lotus cars as well as many Aston Martins, Rolls Royce cars, various models of Jaguars, Austin-Healeys, MGs, etc.

The weather man is promising a really nice sunny day, maybe not quite as warm as the past two weeks or so, but that'll be just fine with a lot of people who have endured long hot days at the event before, at the Bellevue College campus and might be looking
 forward to something a little cooler.

Apparently this is going to be the last time the WW ABFM will be held in the parking lot areas of Bellevue College because they are planning to construct a major building somewhere right in the middle of where it's been held for the past several years. Rumor
 has it that it might be moving to a King County park or to a large piece of private property in the north end of Lake Washington next year.

So, I'll see you out there sometime tomorrow!

Doug Jackson
--