[members] Fw: [ELCC] July 4th Track Day

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 11:43:34 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Chris Curtin <ccurtin at rockisland.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Cc: Kiyoshi Hamai <webguy at gglotus.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:58 PM
Subject: [ELCC] July 4th Track Day

Hi,

This is the final push to make the July 4th Track Day a "Lotus Exclusive" event.  We must have 25 drivers registered by June 15 but only 10 drivers have "signed up" as of today.  After June 15, the event will be open to other types of cars.

If you have been waiting for a weather forecast before committing to that date, please take the risk that it will be dry and register now.  (Call Don Kitch at the Track Office: (253) 630-5130; details here: http://www.westcoastlotusmeet.com/ under "Events").
(Remember that summer starts on July 4th in this part of the world)!

Caterham Seven drivers are welcome, we one signed up already.  Park Place will be providing breakfast and lunch as well as a display of Lotus cars.

Should be a great day,
Chris