[members] Fw: [ELCC] FW: WCLM Vancouver trip

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 23:30:06 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:52 PM
Subject: [ELCC] FW: WCLM Vancouver trip

Hello everybody:

Coming along with this e-mail is a message that I received from Ron Solomon, the President of the Lotus Car Club of British Columbia (LCCBC) regarding an optional Post-West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) activity that he and Mike Boyle of the LCCBC have organized.

One or both of them will be bringing maps and driving instructions regarding this "Drive In The Country" up in British Columbia to the WCLM.

Of course, you don't have to be attending the WCLM to take part in this activity, you just need a desire to do some enjoyable driving up in British Columbia, Canada and the time and interest to do it on Monday, July 8th.

Doug Jackson