[members] F1 Race Replays

Steve Wintermantel swintermantel at tonkin.com
Tue Mar 19 12:50:27 CDT 2013

Mark & Everyone,

I just received this email message, about the F1 replays.  I was
speaking with Greg @ RTGT earlier today & I understand there is a
conflict tonight = race replay not going to happen as planned.

I'll be sure to find out the schedule going forward & confirm for
everyone that events are ON.  This week however, no race replay at RTGT.

Sorry for the late notice - I just returned to the office.

Best Regards,

Steve Wintermantel

Lotus of Portland