[members] CLNW Upcoming Apr. 2013 Events

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 15:08:20 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    The Main CLNW events for April 2013 so far are:

    - Tue. the 2nd - Membership Meeting at Lucky Labrador Beer Hall in N.W. (http://www.luckylab.com/) starting about 6:30pm. This will be the only reminder as it is only a couple of days away.

    - Sun. the 21st - Business Meeting at Maher's Irish Brew Pub in Lake Oswego (maherspub.com) starting at 12:30pm.

    - Sat. the 27th - Tea and Scones at Lady Di's British Store & Tea Room ( I could not find a website but, see more info. below) starting at 11:30am (we have a reservation). The owner has asked us to all order the same thing (I was thinking Tea and Scones, $8.95 plus a 20% tip per person), as I think she is by herself and it is hard for her to do different orders all at the same time for a group. She also needs a head count so please RSVP to me, see contact info. below or reply to this e-mail.
    Lady Di's British Store & Tea Room
    430 Second Street
    Lake Oswego, Or. 97034
    (503)635-7298
    (800)357-7839

    - Sun. the 28th - The All British Auto Jumble at Montgomery Park in N.W. (see http://www.clubtmg.org/ for more details). Setup starts at 7:00am, Sales 9:00am - 2:00pm and we must be cleaned up and gone by 3:00pm.
    Your Club is getting a under cover space and we plan to sell CLNW shirts and hopefully get a few new Members. I have permission for Club Members who have a small number of British car parts to sell, to use the CLNW space for Free. If you have a large number of British car parts or a British car to sell you would have to get your own space but, you can request one next to the CLNW space.
    Does anyone have a small folding table that would fit in my Elise, that the Club could borrow for the day?

    I hope to see all of you at these Events!!!

Ricardo

    When you have some time would you please plug this info. into the various sections of the Club website. Also I'm still working on the Rough Events plan for the rest of the year, I know I'm late.

Change The Rules
    Mark Velky
(503)525-4132
dmc.lotus at yahoo.com