[members] Fw: [ELCC] F1 tickets

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 00:52:13 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Vegaskwest at aol.com" <Vegaskwest at aol.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2013 4:04 PM
Subject: [ELCC] F1 tickets

If anyone is interested I have two 3 day passes for the F1 race in Austin
Texas for sale. I bought these on the early bird list but have been offered a
free pass by one of our vendors for the race so I am selling them for what I
paid for them through Ticketmaster. They are grandstand seats at turn 12, as
Alice can attest to from last year, is a great location to watch the race.

As I am going to the race if you are interested I can meet you before you
go or meet you there if required. Thanks Tim.

Formula 1 United States Grand Prix 3 Day Race Weekend
Circuit of The
Americas, Austin, TX
Fri, Nov 15, 2013 - Sun, Nov 17, 2013
Order for:
timothy barker
Seat location: section T12-6, row 7, seats 7-8
Total
Charge: US $ 1059.70

FYI for all who are attending they have improved the parking and shuttles
this year too:

NEW, CLOSER "PARK + RIDE" LOCATIONS
The new Park + Ride lots are located along FM 973 and FM
812, approximately three miles from the track. Patrons may park their
vehicles in these lots and ride free shuttle buses to COTA each day (Nov.
15-17). Park + Ride passes are on sale HERE and cost $20 per vehicle for a three-day pass or $10
per vehicle if you buy each day individually (advance-purchase or at the lot).
Here are the two Park + Ride locations:

FM 973 Park + Ride: Intersection of FM
973 and Burleson Rd.
>> BUY PARK &
RIDE

FM 812 Park + Ride: 9605 FM 812
(one-eighth mile east of The Crown Center)
>> BUY PARK & RIDE

Park
+ Ride lots will open at 7 a.m. CT daily, and shuttle buses from those lots will
drop patrons at COTA’s shuttle bus depots on McAngus Road, just one-half mile
from COTA’s Grand Plaza entrance.

DOWNTOWN
SHUTTLE TO COTA FOR ONLY $5
This year, COTA is offering round-trip shuttle service from the Austin
Convention Center downtown to the racetrack and back for only $5 per
person, per day. Race goers staying in downtown hotels are encouraged
to leave their vehicles parked in the downtown area, walk to the Austin
Convention Center, and take advantage of the inexpensive round-trip shuttle to
COTA.