[members] CLNW Membership Meeting Tue. Nov. 19th 2013

colombo colombo at bendcable.com
Sat Nov 16 20:44:08 CST 2013

Dear Mark,

I am an old member from the 90’s.  I have enjoyed reading the correspondence of the CLNW members over the last year.  We moved from Portland to Bend several years ago but we still maintain a small place in Portland.  If your membership is open I would like to join again.  If our plan work as planned I will be in Portland on the !9th and would like to attend your meeting and join if possible.

I own a 1972 Lotus élan plus 2 / 130s.  After driving it for the last decade without any serious update I am doing a full update.  The engine, clutch and transmission are at the mechanics and the car is at the body shop getting all the cracks and stars fixed and a new paint job.  It should be ready to go by spring.

We have a group of sports car enthusiast here.  We call ourselves the “unclub” as we have not officers, meeting , dues or by-laws.  One us us will sent out an email with a plan and those that can make come.  We try to do at least one overnighter per year.  This year we did a three dayer.

If you let me know if the meeting is open and the Club is open for new membership I would appreciate it.

Rob Teeters