[members] Fw: Lotus Originals Christmas sneak preview

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 17:48:58 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lotus Originals <marketing at lotuscars.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 12:59 AM
Subject: Lotus Originals Christmas sneak preview

Christmas Preview
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

  ORIGINALS  HERITAGE  LOTUS F1® TEAM  OUTLET
A SNEAK PREVIEW AT OUR CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA

We are getting in the festive spirit with a spectacular seasonal sale of up to a sledge stopping 50% discount!

There is something for everyone, from affordable stocking fillers and retro sweatshirts to iconic Lotus F1® Team replica team wear and high end collectables.

Sale starts Monday 2nd December.

ENTER THIS CODE AT CHECKOUT
4XG6NM15SH419C44741ED9SBFW

Need to return a gift? Our extended holiday return period makes it easier.
Purchases made between 1st December 2013 and 25th December 2013 can be returned by 7th January 2014.
Furthermore, to make the most of your shopping experience we'll grant you free shipping on returns against all purchases made during this period. Enjoy your holidays with extended and free shipping returns at Lotus Originals!

Copyright © 2013 Group Lotus plc. All rights reserved.
LOTUS CARS LIMITED
Registered Office: Group Lotus plc, Potash Lane, Hethel, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8EZ England
No. 606189 VAT Reg no. GB 105 9863 55
http://lotuscars.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e2eb61927655ae4af88c6468a&id=58d7b827df&e=bf2ff58f76

If you wish to unsubscribe from further emails please click here.