[members] Fw: Club Lotus Constitution

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 07:28:19 CDT 2013

Ricardo and the rest of the CLNW Members

    Great question!! We have only received two recommendations so far, one from Tom and one from Ricardo. However there is still time to get your input in, but do it soon!!! We are going to start on the rough draft soon (Ricardo has volunteered to help me put it together, Thanks Ricardo!!) and still plan to vote on the final version at the Jan. Business Meeting.
    I will reread both Tom's and Ricardo's recommendations and forward them to everyone sometime today, so we all have everything so far.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky