[members] Fw: 2 Day Spooktacular

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 12:52:51 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lotus Originals <marketing at lotuscars.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:29 AM
Subject: 2 Day Spooktacular

2 Day Spooktacular
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

  ORIGINALS  HERITAGE  LOTUS F1® TEAM  OUTLET

We are getting in the spirit of Halloween this year by bubbling up a hair-raising 20% OFF* absolutely everything! Treat yourself to something chilling from our Lotus Originals collection and look stylish for less.
Now there's something worth screaming about!
Offer available on 31st October and 1st November 2013 only.

Copyright © 2013 Group Lotus plc. All rights reserved.
LOTUS CARS LIMITED
Registered Office: Group Lotus plc, Potash Lane, Hethel, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8EZ England
No. 606189 VAT Reg no. GB 105 9863 55
http://lotuscars.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e2eb61927655ae4af88c6468a&id=7ef1f16a1a&e=bf2ff58f76

*This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and applies to
Lotus Originals and Heritage Ranges, Lotus F1® Team Replica Collection and Licensed Products

 If you wish to unsubscribe from further emails please click here.