[members] Fw: LOG 34 is in Asheville!

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 13:40:41 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LOG 34 Committee <laura at lauraellismd.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 10:42 AM
Subject: LOG 34 is in Asheville!

"We need your help to make it an incredible weekend,"  Laura Ellis and the LOG34 Committees

LOG 34 in Asheville, NC!

Sept 19-22, 2014
Click on the link below to help us collect demographic information for our sponsors
Providing this anonymous info will allow us to obtain greater sponsorship giving you more to enjoy at LOG34
SURVEY
Book your room reservation today to get
the special LOG34 rate!
Make sure you stay through Sunday to enjoy our Sunday evening banquet and Monday HPDE

Hilton Doubletree Biltmore

115 Hendersonville Rd Asheville, NC

Book Your Room Now
Go to the LOG34 website

Sign up for emails
Forward this email

This email was sent to dmc.lotus at yahoo.com by laura at lauraellismd.com |
Laura Ellis MD| 30 Town Square Blvd| Suite 218| Asheville| NC| 28803