[members] Lotus Art At This Years ABFM

Travis Smith travis at skyheating.com
Thu Sep 5 13:51:43 CDT 2013

Does anybody have any pictures of the artwork? I have been looking to buy
car related art for my den or office or garage and would like to know where
to buy either higher quality posters or framed paintings(Lotus, Ferrari,
Lamborghini and Porsche). I recently purchased a custom cut racetrack
outline of PIR from this place

https://linearedge.com/

but no pictures there. I have no relation or affiliation to the company, I
have not even received my art yet as I just ordered it last Friday.

Travis Smith

Owner/General Manager

Sky Heating & AC

503-235-9083 - Office