[members] Fw: Oregon Festival of Cars Event Update 9-9-2013

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 18:14:49 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Oregon Festival of Cars <info at oregonfestivalofcars.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 12:45 PM
Subject: Oregon Festival of Cars Event Update 9-9-2013

Untitled Document

Oregon Festival of Cars Update - 9.9.2013
Last Call -- 5 Days Left Until the 2013 Festival of Cars at Broken Top
  If you haven't registered yet, this is the time to do it.  The weather reports are in and they all agree that the Bend weather if going to be just perfect for the Festival. A car show perfect 80° on Saturday and a perfect for a drive 75° on Sunday.
We have a beautiful setting at Broken Top Club, a great field of cars, a great group of enthusiasts and everything we need to make this a memorable end to the 2013 driving season.  Get your entry in, pick a place to stay, and join us. It will be a great time. http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0016Lf6yeuRKlVVzhO_N2TI_jnBtS3i3Z6hczLyYX3RBGEXjXHZTOUHpCniBPKxFoPTr6o630Xibe5mB2UIByaGTlcQslnPAtE8Ql2vtPrwnQiNONZkLfX0ckl7siVilMTljJYkXBh3gxkrcnkguSIhWSzKrbnL873oX_YwyvnSTSVdQHB5IJAm9iF303PYgRtqlCyPQ3CeHbc=&c=31xlyNkHq7QG1n03FyrT3QqM6HRs3vtxSqhJX7SBFNPT1HLE0x2y-Q==&ch=9Wwa1iv1Rk0ZN9dTB82QsV3pfaxtgKU1VrsmdoeUQRc10k187BKeyQ==
For those of you who have registered, we thank you! Don't forget the Registration and hosted dinner at Club Carrera on Friday night, starting at 6:30pm. This is where you'll get your goodie bag and registration information. If you can't make it, let us know so we can arrange getting your stuff to you!
Upgraded Car Wash
  Sidedraught City and Portland Homes For Cars are sponsoring the Oregon Festival of Cars Beer Wash on Friday afternoon from noon to 5 at Mt. Bachelor Village. You can use the beer to wash your car if you want, but the recommended procedure is to drink the beer while washing your car with the fine detailing products that will be provided by Griot’s Garage. Plenty of beer will also be available for your co-entrant and friends, who we expect will sit idly by while mercilessly critiquing your washing style and effectiveness.

Like us on                     2013 Charity:
Copyright 2013 Oregon Festival of Cars | For more information: info at oregonfestivalofcars.com

Forward email

This email was sent to dmc.lotus at yahoo.com by info at oregonfestivalofcars.com |

Oregon Festival of Cars | 4004 Kruse Way Place, Suite 200 | Lake Oswego | OR | 97035